Is there a community patch?

Katzapult

There are still some nasty bugs left in this game. Frighter missions for example (which officially have been fixed by Hello Games to my knowledge) still cannot be completed because they bug out every time. So I was wondering... is there already some kind of fix-project for this game or at least a fix for that specific issue?

Edited by Katzapult

• 2 months later...

I cannot address the freighter bug. There are mod improvements to some game features that could be considered bugs and others just to enable easier gameplay and even cheats. Not seeing the planetary coordinates in some ship displays bothered me and I judge it as a bug but not a breaker, but Lo2k had a modded fix. I like many mods by lo2k that fix some innaccuracies and annoyances and aesthetics. He or she might know about a project if you email her to ask.

• 2 months later...

This game doesn't need a community patch

Just report your bugs with as much detail as you can here ..

https://hellogames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

.. And HelloGames will fix it. This isn't a Bethesda game :), support means something with HG.

Sometimes they think they have solved all cases of a problem, but another bug report helps them clear up the edge cases.

If you are not using mods (proving its a genuine vanilla game issue and not something you have introduced through modding), provide a DXDiag, provide a relevant save game where the bug is reproducible, then I am pretty sure they will fix the issues you are having. They have for every bug I reported over the last three years.

If no further reports are made, nothing will be fixed. The key is giving enough information for HG to reproduce the issue, if you cant, then they may well not find the same problem, and they cant fix what they cant reproduce.