Can't decide what LE mod to work on next

crazyfluke

What mod to finish up first?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What mod to finish up first?

• Fully exterior house with windows & Real Shelter / CoT compatibility (so no rain in house)
    • Dragonborn's own Realm of Apocrypha with Museum of Secret Knowledge (big)
    • Dwemer cube repository player-house with dwemer item displays + lots more
    • Dragonborn's own Sanguine Realm with exterior house set on its own island
    • Dwemer Growroom with over 100 useable planters

OK so I have several mods i'm working on for LE (cant run SE) but can't decide what one to finish up first! Please vote so I can get some kind of idea and get my priorities straight - i've got some interesting mods in the works, most are near completion except the Sanguine realm..

Thanks for your votes!

Edited by crazyfluke

That sounds interesting! I am literally the worse quest-maker in the known universe. But I can put together a half-decent realm & museum - Ill make a note to send you the mod when its near completion (its like 80% done at the moment) so you can check it out and see if it will tie into your work somehow.. its basically a personal realm with extensive home (almost all the trimmings), a hall for items including custom displays bought with "Apocrypha tokens", teleportation circle, and even a tentacle-filled scary swimming pool.

That sounds interesting! I am literally the worse quest-maker in the known universe. But I can put together a half-decent realm & museum - Ill make a note to send you the mod when its near completion (its like 80% done at the moment) so you can check it out and see if it will tie into your work somehow.. its basically a personal realm with extensive home (almost all the trimmings), a hall for items including custom displays bought with "Apocrypha tokens", teleportation circle, and even a tentacle-filled scary swimming pool.

Oh, don't worry about sending it to me, I just thought it was kind of interesting. I'm only finishing up part 2 of an intended four-part series now, and making each part takes a couple of months to a year to finish. Luckily, though, quest modding gets quicker and easier the more you do it.

All the stuff with Hermaous Mora isn't supposed to step in until part 4.

In fact that's kind of a huge spoiler if anyone else reads this and plays whatever parts of the series are available.