New Bodyslideable Male High-Poly Body Project

Aldebaran1113

Just an update, since some of you have been asking how this is going.

The project is going very well! Tooneyman has been at it hammer and tongs creating an entirely new scratch-built, high-poly, physics-enabled, anatomically correct male body (with nevernude option) that looks fantastic rendered by Skyrim SE's more advanced engine. Look at this gorgeous thing.

A view in NifScope of Tooney's incredible sculpting and increased polygon count.

Vanilla-style body rendered in-game. Ignore the janky neck seam. That's been fixed.

In Outfit Studio: A view of this fellow's rather fetching wrists (and not so fetching placeholder undies).

In Outfit Studio: A full-body view with texture.

The really exciting part though is that this body is fully adjustable in Bodyslide so you can play with whatever sort of body you want. Any tweaks and tricks possible with Bodyslide-capable female body replacers should work just as well with this one.

The potential for expanded development is huge, and we're really looking forward to seeing what the community will do with it once it's released.

Matter of fact, if you want to help out with this project now, we'd love to have you.

What we need:

• Sliders. Lots of sliders. The new high-poly UNP female body replacer being worked on alongside the high-poly male is nearly finished, and both of them are going to need sliders. If you like creating those, Tooney and Shiva would LOVE to hear from you! If you decide to jump in, it won't be like you're responsible for all sliders. This will be a community effort, and the project will be glad to have whatever you can contribute.

• A penis modeller. No, really. It is Tooney's opinion that his aesthetic dick modelling skills are not currently up to scratch. He's put so much work into making this body look amazing that we can hardly send it out the door with a lacklustre tackle. If junk is your jam and you'd like to help with this, drop @Shiva182 or @Tooneyman a note.

• Name suggestions. We have a few ideas of our own, but more ideas are always better. A project this awesome really needs its own branding. Drop your suggestions in the thread.

If you'd like to help create sliders but don't know how, Tooney put out a really great, pretty straight-forward how-to video. The process isn't difficult, it just takes a bit of practice to get things looking right.

Questions are welcome, encouraged even. We're so excited about this project. Can't wait until you can all play with it!

I'm actually almost done creating the male body in all it's high poly glory. Seriously, I'm almost done. There are nipples, a belly button, nice hands and feet along with a nicely constructed adult version including, but not limited a dubby shoot. Of course there is a vanilla version of the male bodyslide and it'll look damn good. =D

Great, I was just thinking last night it´s a shame that there isn´t much to male body customization.

I'm actually about to update you guys on info for what the body looks like. I hope everyone is ready. The male bodyslide is almost done.

And here we go, people! :cool:

Tooney just dropped this video previewing the new high-poly male body with Bodyslide.

:excl: Be aware that any links, videos, or images associated with this project have the potential to be NSFW on account of nudity. :excl:

• 6 months later...