Fallout 4 assets modded into Skyrim?

ChemoLoco

Since Fallout 4 is essentially running in the same exact engine as Skyrim/Skyrim Special Edition, i had the idea to import certain assets from Fallout 4 into the Skyrim game. This would include (hopefully:)

-Guns/Gunplay

-Pip-Boy menus

-Workshop building(?)

-Various NPCs, enemies, and outfits

I haven't done any modding in Skyrim aside from installing premade mods, and was wondering if this idea was even possible, and would greatly appreciate any assistance on this project.

Bethesda does not allow their assets to be ported between games, even if they're both Bethesda games. I know that seems odd, but that's how they work. :)

Now, if your mod required the user to have both SSE and FO4 installed so that the items can be cross referenced, that would be different. Items, such as clothing, are easier to import than items which require scripts or animations, such as guns. Interfaces, such as the Pipboy are likely to take more expertise than either one of us has. :P

That's an absurd place to draw the line, but I guess they do own the rights lol. What would it potentially take to import the scripts from fallout 4 to allow gunplay in skyrim then, as opposed to just reskinning a crossbow and calling it a day?