Path of the Wandering King (addon)

CapnTytePantz

"In a quiet town that borders a great fey wood, infants woke from their slumber, wailing in defiance. Guards readied their shields and spears, rushing to the gates of their garrison. The people were shaken from fitful dreams, as a mighty roar was heard, within the forest, and teetering minds wondered if a great dragon had awoken from its long slumber. Night animals sought shelter, and even the fiercest predators did not leave their lairs, for fear of being devoured. A great brute, clad in furs and bones, emerged from the forest, that night. His hunger was insatiable, and he roamed in search of something no one had. He was returned and is returning, wandering a world not his own. A grave promise hung upon his lips, and a fire burned in his eyes to match the smoldering blade at his back. He was Zorubaash Forgeborn, and the realms would be forever changed by his passage." ~ Song of the Returning King (bard unknown)

Harken to an age of might and adventure, listener. The floating home of the Wandering King has made port in Whiterun. He has heard of your mighty deeds, champion, and he asks a boon. He offers you the riches of his kingdom and a power to defy the gods. Will you lend your aid? Will you cower before the weight of his story? Will you survive the trials to come?

This is a pitch for a SSE addon, offering the player a chance to meet one of my all-time favorite PCs from D&D: Zorubaash Forgeborn, the Shame Breaker. It would entail a lengthy quest, some new locations, while fully incorporating established quest lines and side quests. It would add some new NPCs and followers, along with in-game cut scenes, as the player would delve into the story of the Orc King, Zorubaash, and his journey to seek a power beyond the gods, one that will break the chains of fate and free him from the prison of a world not his own, returning him to his lost people or ending his story, forever. What do you say? Up for a challenge? Will you aid the Wandering King?...or am I pitching something that is way beyond realistic and/or reasonable? ' :D

***For reference, see my DeviantArt page for additional story/content. WARNING! Some stories will be NSFW! I am adding to his story, when able, and plan to publish, at some point. https://www.deviantart.com/angryspac3monk3y/gallery/

Edited by CapnTytePantz