Suggestion for a new Spell mod

Charihazard

Good afternoon, modders! I tried making this myself, but decided I SUCK at modding, so I'd like to ask someone to make it for me:

I've been thinking about the "Vampiric Drain" spell, and thought it would be nice to turn it into an AoE spell; all targets within its range have their Health absorbed.

The spell could be called "Enhanced Vampiric Drain", with those characteristics:

- Concentration spell, same Casting animation as Detect Life/Dead, Clairvoyance, and etc

- Range greater than regular Fire/Frost/Shock "cloak" spells

- Spell strenght increases as the Vampirism stage progresses until the vampire is Blood-Starved (Leveled spell)

- Make it so only Vampire Lords can use it (lore-wise, it would be like a trait, a demonstration of their strenght and uniqueness)

I would be very happy if someone made this mod. Thanks in advance!

I have a spell similar to this that is an aoe called Siphon in my SE spell pack Synthesis Redux. The difference is that it also drains magicka and stamina as well.

It's a fire/forget type of aimed spell, and doesn't require vampirism though.

I haven't tested whether an aimed/concentration based spell can be an aoe, as I don't recall ever seeing one. That said I'm going to try to see if an aoe concentration spell (aside of a cloak effect) works out well, so thanks for the idea.

Edited by SeraphimKensai

Good afternoon, modders! I tried making this myself, but decided I SUCK at modding, so I'd like to ask someone to make it for me:

I've been thinking about the "Vampiric Drain" spell, and thought it would be nice to turn it into an AoE spell; all targets within its range have their Health absorbed.

The spell could be called "Enhanced Vampiric Drain", with those characteristics:

- Concentration spell, same Casting animation as Detect Life/Dead, Clairvoyance, and etc

- Range greater than regular Fire/Frost/Shock "cloak" spells

- Spell strenght increases as the Vampirism stage progresses until the vampire is Blood-Starved (Leveled spell)

- Make it so only Vampire Lords can use it (lore-wise, it would be like a trait, a demonstration of their strenght and uniqueness)

I would be very happy if someone made this mod. Thanks in advance!

Wasn't exactly the spell I was looking for, but thanks for the help

I have a spell similar to this that is an aoe called Siphon in my SE spell pack Synthesis Redux. The difference is that it also drains magicka and stamina as well.

It's a fire/forget type of aimed spell, and doesn't require vampirism though.

I haven't tested whether an aimed/concentration based spell can be an aoe, as I don't recall ever seeing one. That said I'm going to try to see if an aoe concentration spell (aside of a cloak effect) works out well, so thanks for the idea.

Wasn't exactly the spell I was looking for, but thanks for the help