what is this

EmporerFrost

Guest deleted34304850

I'm going out on a limb here, but I'd like to ask if it's possible for you to write a post in clear, concise and accurate language, spelling out what your issue is, what you did to try and resolve it, and if you cannot resolve it, to politely ask for help. Also, if you could try your hardest to do that without spelling mistakes and swearing, because that will show you in a more positive light than the gibberish of your opening post, which simply makes you look like an imbecile.

It appears you are jumping to various, erroneous conclusions.

Last October we released the beta version of our new mod manager Vortex: https://www.nexusmods.com/news/13816

You can download it here: https://www.nexusmods.com/about/vortex/

Alternatively, if you want to continue using Nexus Mods Manager, you can get the latest version at the bottom of the above page. Just keep in mind that we are no longer supporting NMM, and haven't been supporting it for a while.

Downloading with NMM or Vortex does not require a premium membership. I am not sure how you arrived at that conclusion. There are several advantages to premium membership that extend to Vortex's functionality as well, but any regular member can use it to download mods (at capped speeds, which has always been the case).

I hope that clears things up for you.

I'm going out on a limb here, but I'd like to ask if it's possible for you to write a post in clear, concise and accurate language, spelling out what your issue is, what you did to try and resolve it, and if you cannot resolve it, to politely ask for help. Also, if you could try your hardest to do that without spelling mistakes and swearing, because that will show you in a more positive light than the gibberish of your opening post, which simply makes you look like an imbecile.

oh i'm so sorry that i was a little distraught after going to install ssomething and being told no i need to pend money to use one of the most bassic features

@EmperorFrost / SmokesRocks

It appears you were using two accounts, which is against our terms. I have, therefore, closed your newer account SmokesRocks: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/7318836-smokesrocks-banned/

As for your issue: Let me highlight again that you are most certainly not required to purchase premium to download SkyUI, neither in NMM, Vortex, nor manually on the site itself.

If there is anything else I can help you with, I am afraid, you will have to provide more information.

Guest deleted34304850

oh i'm so sorry that i was a little distraught after going to install ssomething and being told no i need to pend money to use one of the most bassic features

except you were not told that. at all.

if you are distraught, then you really should take a couple of minutes to compose yourself. read what you saw, then read it again a couple more times. take time to digest what you are reading, and if you're not sure, then write a reply, that is clear and polite and look for some guidance. honestly, it will work so much better for you than a stream of conciousness laced with expletives.

except you were not told that. at all.

if you are distraught, then you really should take a couple of minutes to compose yourself. read what you saw, then read it again a couple more times. take time to digest what you are reading, and if you're not sure, then write a reply, that is clear and polite and look for some guidance. honestly, it will work so much better for you than a stream of consciousness laced with expletives.

well going back to nmm remedied my problem. but dont tell me what i saw. the app failed to download and when promped to give details it simply stated it was a premium feature. whether it is a problem with the app. or a problem with my installation idk. but it very clearly stated it was a premium feature. surrounded by bright red. i know how to read. i understand your superiority complex and you think that i'm stupid or something.i will deal with that. either way i solved my own problem and am obviously not getting anywhere with you,so i will leave this thread for a mod to close! goodbye amigo.

It appears you are jumping to various, erroneous conclusions.

Last October we released the beta version of our new mod manager Vortex: https://www.nexusmods.com/news/13816

You can download it here: https://www.nexusmods.com/about/vortex/

Alternatively, if you want to continue using Nexus Mods Manager, you can get the latest version at the bottom of the above page. Just keep in mind that we are no longer supporting NMM, and haven't been supporting it for a while.

Downloading with NMM or Vortex does not require a premium membership. I am not sure how you arrived at that conclusion. There are several advantages to premium membership that extend to Vortex's functionality as well, but any regular member can use it to download mods (at capped speeds, which has always been the case).

I hope that clears things up for you.

i find the old nmm better. the new ones interface never really meshed taht well either. but thank you. i understand my initial post was not very well thought through. but you managed to help me still unlike the superiority complex guy so i thank you. if you would be so kind as to close this thread. side not. i actually completly forgot that i was on my second account so is it like just the forums that dont like that because i only had the second account to download cheskies mods when he banned my primary account for criticizing him back in the steam workshop days. aka when frost fall got taken down to be sold . so i dont want to risk my primary but i also like cheskies compilations so.