Hello everybody,

I'm really sorry to bother you guys, my request is probably easy to solve, but i'm too green on modding... I'm trying to use Ellise's Liara complexion tweak, but it won't work. I've read on the posts of the Mod page that there's a texture missing and that someone solved the problem by changing the name on the .tpf file. Could someone help me out with this? I tried Ellise, but she's probably not around anymore... Thanks

Edited by Rucas71

Installation ( Valid textures )

ME3 Explorer > TPF Tools > (right upper corner) Modding ME2 > drag & drop .tpf or .dds file to program's window >

> (on top) Check All > (on bottom) Analyse with Texplorer > (on top) Run Autofix All > (on bottom) Install Valid > Done

Fixing ( NOT FOUND IN TREE )

1) ME3 Explorer > TPF Tools > (right upper corner) Modding ME2 > drag & drop .tpf or .dds file to program's window >

> (on top) Check All > (on bottom) Analyse with Texplorer > (on top) Run Autofix All > some file(s) NOT FOUND IN TREE;

> select missing file(s) (and unselect other valid files) > (on bottom) Extract > select folder;

2) ME3 Explorer > Texplorer > (right upper corner) Modding ME2 > search bar (near >> button) > search: type first several letters of the filename until you narrow the search results > (list below search bar) double click on file with the same name in search results > (middle program window area) click on file > (on bottom) Extract > select folder;

3) Make sure that you extract correct file:

ME3 Explorer > Utilities tab > Image Engine > drag & drop both .dds files to program's window one at the time > are they match/similar? > to the step 4, if no, search further.

4) Copy name of the file that you extract from Texplorer > rename missing file > TPF Tools > drag & drop .dds file to program's window >

> (on top) Check All > (on bottom) Analyse with Texplorer > (on bottom) Install Valid > Done.

[ Optional ] Check that texture file installed correctly:

Texplorer > (on bottom) Regenerate Thumbnail > image changed? > then it's done, congrats!

Edited by ArJed