CTD at BleakFalls Barrow entering Door........no way out of this loop

ItsVjustV

Hello,

i am stuck in a neverending loop of CTD at the bleakfalls Barrow Door, once i open it, i have to wait the loading screen during 2 seconds until it crashes.

Skyrim SE made me buy more pain pills than i ever needed no matter what i do....my veins are bursting and.....i just don´t know what happens with that game.
I Install a few mod A BIT...not too much, just to test, i play, like 50 mods (landscape, body, enemies, weapons and damage mods). Works perfectly, huge fight in Embershard mines against 20 bandits at once...my 4GB cards handles it well.....with 120 mods installed.

But then, when i want to use "Climates of Tamriel" and I follow all the nexus advises still the first Main quest dungeon " Bleakfalls Barrow" is the ultimate crasher.......opening the door to the Dungeon leads everytime to a crash. I read about CoT users experiencing crashes at the exact same place. I uninstalled and resinstalled the mod, using "darker interiors 1"....Crash....no interiors shadows "crash"...

In my opinion, CoT is still the best mod capable of representing real darkness and ambient light effects. I can´t play any other mod.
Each time i see a door or enter a cave, i expect a crash....i´m so used to playing "Crashrim" now.

I have no missing Masters in Vortex, i will post my plugin order that i changed recently but i am sure it´s the CoT mod that crashes the game. So many people have had this problem.

What can i do to make this stupid mod work ? I I got passed level 30 ONCE....now and since November 2018....level 3 is my max rank following the main quest...i´play in a loop the beginning of this game there is no end to this....

Thank you, let´s hope someone can help. Where has my thread been moved so i can follow it ?

PS: i used a script cleaner " fallrimtools" to create a clean previous save, with the new save cleaned of all "orphan scripts" the game crashes even faster just by pushing the "e" button to open the door.... well...