The first Fallout I've played was Fallout 4. I played a lot and I really love this game, but one day I tried to play New Vegas and I discovered that armor (all types) has metal impact effect and in Fallout 4 only PA has this effect. That was disappointing and I searched for mod that would add this effect, but I didn't find anything. So If you know some kind of similar mods or you have enough knowledge for modding please send me link or make it, I would be very grateful :3

p.s sorry for mistakes if you find any, English is not my native language ^_^

upd: also it would be great if leather armor will have same effect as couch

Edited by WeaponsAreAwesome

I think its is a setting in the Race. PA is a different Race. To do this would be very complicated and time consuming this way. IDK though. Perhaps individual armors have an impact data set option or can be changed with scripts.

I edited an impact data set in my mod of a Feral ghoul wearing armor, so it wasn't blood sprays when you hit the armor. Most of the options for armor impact looked quite bad, producing large sparks etc. I ended up choosing bone impact as it seemed the most subtle though I did not test them all. This required changing its race though which led to other things being edited.