Those "What have I done?" Moments

ClonePatrol

I have three characters. Two of them are heroes, the third is neutral.

As my neutral character, Akrir, I killed Barbas, and then felt like a horrible person for hours afterward. That poor dog...

Even as Akrir, I couldn't bring myself to kill Paarthurnax, though.

And that is why I love the Paarthurnax Dilemma mod. Any option to put Delphine in her place is a good one.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reaching the first major city, Whiterun, I felt pretty good about myself. Finally, I was behind the walls and safe from danger. So decided that I no longer needed to wear the heavy smelly armor. I didn't need to hid my sexy untamed hair. I chose to go native. This was Skyrim, the land of TES vikings and barbarians. I'm supposed to go half naked in loin cloth!

Strutting down the street, I felt invincible. With the muscular male modding, I was built like a tank, and I knew that women were checking me out. Then a guard came up to me and told me that I should probably put on some cloth.

That's when I realized I was the only guy naked in middle of the city. I wasn't Grognak. I was that guy on eleven o'clock news.

What have I done?

• 3 weeks later...

The "What have I done" moments I got in Skyrim - ah, those times.

One was on Solstheim. It was after reading that black book - and ending up in Apocrypha. I was like "WTF man?!"

Another was during the DB questline when you have to enter the coffin - and that old corpse speaks to you and afterwards Cicero starts yelling. The expression at the time = _|O_O|_

Those were the most memorable. There are so damned many of them. :P

You know that Rock "Trap" somewhere around Falkreath?

Through which Barbas leads you?

Well, on my way I passed through and took out the bandits, no big deal, business as usual.

Some time later, after starting the Clavicus Quest, Barbas again took me up that path and I could already see one bandit wandering on the wooden bridge. Deciding to have a little fun, I equipped my Unrelenting Force and sneaked up to that bridge, then gave the bandit a good Shout that sent her flying to the floor, breaking her every bone in the process. Only when I ran to her corpse to loot it bevore her allies could come and engage me, I noticed she hand´t been a bandit. She was a hunter...

:ohmy:

What have I done moment - the time I tried to kill everyone in Skyrim but forgot about the whole essential npc's thing. Yeah walked into dragonsreach after I killed most of the country side and a few other holds and found out most of its occupants don't die. I'd taken on capitals before hadn't run into to much trouble just got bored and left. Only this time I underestimated how many of them are unkillable, I got the whole place trying to kill me burn up most of my potions fight them. Then I ran out into the city thinking I'd lost them, since they don't leave the palace most of the time. What to I do next attack the graymanes and the battleborn only to find a bunch of them aren't killable either. Then what you ask, well I find out I didn't lose those pesky Jarl's men and the next thing I know I have like 8 or 10 unkillables chasing me through whiterun. That's not even the best part.. I then run to the companions for help, being a werewolf and all, the ones out in the training yard come to my aid. So I wined up with all the companions out in the training field fighting the Jarl, his court, a couple responded guards, the greymanes and the battleborns. I decide to leave before the companions get bet down, just before I duck into the underforge tp make my escape I turn to see them all fighting and think WTF have I done.