• Please log in to reply
5911 replies to this topic

WanderRA

WanderRA

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 986 posts
Possible to hold a hotkey to rapidly skip through all dialogue? Basically to hasten though diaogue the player has already seen countless times before. In case of dialogue options, just default to first option in the list.

Edited by WanderRA, 20 May 2022 - 06:13 PM.

Epolbadare

Epolbadare

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts
i just curious, when i turned on smooth true ironsight - the transition is good, really good but when i release aim, the hand are slower than the gun and it causing clipping between hand, think asurah animation is the root cause of the problem...hope someone know abt this

lStewieAl

lStewieAl

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,369 posts
In response to post #109535588.

Spoiler

It's caused by mods that use depth of field IMODs, e.g. dynavision.

Dobertee23

Dobertee23

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
In response to post #108964983. #109205648 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Stewie, just wondering if my suggestion above is possible to implement or not. My basic idea/desire is that fnv should have more of choice in combat between movement and attack, like in fo1 and fo2. I would love to have even more complexity, but since your mod already has a setting for AP drain for running at all times, I thought perhaps adding the option for running to drain AP only in combat wouldnt be much of a step up, but if it is too much, I would love to know so I can stop hoping for this feature.
Thanks.

Edited by Dobertee23, 20 May 2022 - 10:53 PM.

tommmmygun

tommmmygun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Remember to deactivate "Level Difference Based Combat XP". Caused my to only get 2xp from every enemy no matter how hard they were. Really messed with my current playthrough.

vip86

vip86

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
do i still need this mod?
Equip Reload and Movement Speed Fix
or everything in it is already fixed by lStewieAl's Tweaks ?

Dxthwxvx

Dxthwxvx

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
Hey Stewie, I love your mods, thank you for improving the New Vegas experience. I have disabled all XP messages with bNoXPMessages but I still get an XP popup after I repair something with bRepairsRewardXP on, is there a way to turn off those messages as well or am I missing something in the .ini? 

quxo

quxo

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
Idea: add options to tweak the death effect (head decapitation ability, head destruction, maybe even additional options like being able to make guns have a set chance to do the bloody mess effect without having the perk etc) for each weapon from the ini, or maybe the tweaks menu. Many low caliber pistols in this game are tagged to decapitate heads for some weird reason... and mods that change that are often incompatible with many bug fixing/balance mods. it would be nice to easily tweak that to each own preference.

Edited by quxo, 22 May 2022 - 10:36 AM.

friendlynonmurderingsort

friendlynonmurderingsort

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
This has stopped working for me after updating xNVSE to the newest version (these ones with the new .pdb files). Any idea what I've got wrong?

EDIT: It was mod limit fix. Updating fixed it

Edited by friendlynonmurderingsort, 27 May 2022 - 09:20 PM.

xezberzs

xezberzs

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
In response to post #109195778. #109196908, #109289688, #109291098 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Thank you!

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.060 seconds