lStewieAl's Tweaks

• Please log in to reply
6077 replies to this topic

Firematser557

Firematser557

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
I'm having a problem with this mod not showing up in the mod config inside FNV I've tried installing multiple times. Doing what the sticky comment said and even installed it manually. Nothing seems to work. I have the INI file as well. This is my fist time having this issue and I've installed it with no problem with MO2 many times before.

lStewieAl

lStewieAl

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,429 posts
In response to post #111438478.

Spoiler

It shows up in the 'Pause-Settings-Tweaks' menu, not in MCM. See the mod images for an example.

Edited by lStewieAl, 05 July 2022 - 10:23 PM.

Makron8

Makron8

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
I'm having a rather strange crash when using the Autosave feature after updated JIP LN NVSE and NVTF. I'm not sure if it has to do with updated scripts or what, but any time it saves either an autosave or manual save there's a high chance of it crashing. (This is especially pronounced indoors for some reason) The truly odd thing is that once I relaunch the game, I can load the saves fine.

lStewieAl

lStewieAl

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,429 posts
In response to post #111627563.

Spoiler

Install the Crash Logger (https://www.nexusmod...egas/mods/72317) and disable NVAC (New Vegas Anti-Crash) if you have it. Run the game till it crashes and post the CobbCrashLog file from the Fallout New Vegas folder (before loading the game again)

Edited by lStewieAl, 09 July 2022 - 06:51 PM.

masterquintus

masterquintus

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
''Remove quest markers entirely while making the map marker in which the current quest stage takes place highlighted in yellow''

Ok so how do I turn this off?

lStewieAl

lStewieAl

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,429 posts
That isn't an implemented feature.

Makron8

Makron8

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
In response to post #111627563. #111627743 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

So, this is probably one of the stranger crashlogs, but apparently it was my Reshade install d3d9.dll causing the crashes (I removed it to verify this)

Crashlog:
Spoiler

I had no idea this was an issue, but I'm very glad for your suggestion of the Crash Logger as there is no way I would have found it otherwise.

temporalsoup

temporalsoup

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
Does "bOnlyCritsGib = 1" effect explosive weapons as well? If it does, it would be good to see an option to limit it to non-explosive weapons so that they still gib regardless of if they crit or not. 

BARRELSere

BARRELSere

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
it says SCC has recompiled scripts. Delete them or celan it.
Does it really conflict with SCC?

lStewieAl

lStewieAl

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,429 posts
In response to post #111668188.

Spoiler

Whatever mod 'SCC' is has recompiled all scripts, which makes it incompatible with any mods which change the vanilla scripts. It isn't incompatible with Tweaks specifically, just everything else.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.885 seconds