SKYRIM SE CBP PHYSICS WONT WORK

BuxZe

It feels like ive tried everything, been to atleast to a dozen forums about my issue... NONE have helped, idk what the hell im doing wrong and its pissing me off, im new to modding so please talk to me as if I dont know anything, please and thank you!

How is this a problem with Vortex?

Anyway, do you have CBBE installed with BBP option?
Do you have all of these installed?
Did you do everything according to these instructions on the Description page?
I don't even know if CBP works with the newest version of Skyrim SE and SKSE64
Have you installed FNIS?
Have you installed the XP32 Skeleton with the HDT option?

Requires XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - XPMSSE
YOU MUST USE THE HDT SKELETON, not the BBP one, available in 4.2
Requires
FNIS - run it after installing the skeleton.
Requires a body replacer with bone weights for Breast/Butt/Belly,
CBBE Physics body only has weights for Breast and Butt, so you won't get any belly bounce.

UPDATE, so I found out CBP IS working, just not for my character, it works for my followers instead, and to answer your guys questions heres what I have installed, FNIS, SkyUI, XP32 Maxium Skeleton Special Extended, bodyslide and outfit studio, and caliente's beautiful body enhancer, but here is the weird thing the CBP only started working when I had Acdale's eyecandy body installed and enabled with caliente's body disabled, here is the link if you want to look at the mod for your selves. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4586

But now my issue is I want the body physics working for my character not just the NPC's

Any ideas?

Oh also I have skse64 installed and deployed, Yes I manually installed skse64 properly

Edited by BuxZe