Mod Request Add Offline Option

RetiredMaster

I'm surprised no one has requested this. Currently, the only way to choose to play offline, is to literally disconnect yourself from the internet. It would be helpful if I could choose to stay offline when I start the game, or to go offline when already playing the game. I may, at some point download/install mods that it's best to only use while offline.

pretty sure we can't legally do that

I didn't know that it was illegal to play offline. Can we be banned for it?

Pretty sure it's online due to antipiracy reasons and removing that would get you banned most likely. But I'm just guessing honestly.

pretty sure we can't legally do that

I didn't know that it was illegal to play offline. Can we be banned for it?

Pretty sure it's online due to antipiracy reasons and removing that would get you banned most likely. But I'm just guessing honestly.

So, if you ignore that I referenced possibly using a mod that is on Nexusmods while offline, and just want the option of staying offline, or going offline to play the game, and just would like to see a mod that gives me that option is not illegal. Why Capcom didn't include that option, either when starting the game and/or at any of the places to go to in game to get back online after one of the many disconnects, is beyond my understanding. Maybe there are others who don't want to have to disconnect their internet connection to play offline.

I'm guessing that stuff would likely be embedded into the EXE. Part of the whole online thing is, from my understanding, because Denuvo needs to check for new keys once in a while or something. That's why some people were getting invalid key errors after patch updates and got locked out of the game for 24 hours.

If you use Kaldaien's Special K you can see your currently active Denuvo keys at the bottom of the GUI.

You can go offline if you trying to use wrong Session ID(Squad ID or Online ID? I don't know exact words in english)

Write 3pseat and then write any letters. example) 3pseataadsva, 3pseatbdfadf

Error message will appeared and your status will be offline.

If you want to go back online without restart, make new Session or join other people's session.

Using this method, your Steam is online but your mhw is offline.

If you want to go offline including Steam, just use Offline mode.

Open your Steam client and click Steam - Go Offline...

Your Steam client is go offline and you can use in offline.