Let me preface this by stating that as an act of inhumane hubris, i decided I want to try everything I can to make this a thing in blender v2.79. Mainly because I have yet to figure out how to have two installations of blender at the same time but also having sculpt tools makes my life 27341% easier.

To backpedal a little bit, I wanna make some clothes and armors for oblivion for the sake of variety. Most of the stuff i've seen on the Nexus is usually anime girls, recolors or mashups I thought I could apply my own artistic abilities to make (hopefully) an armor and clothing compilation. I'm starting out with a simple female-only cuirass just to see if this is a thing i /can/ do and I'm running off of various tutorials to try and help me along.

I attempt to export it; lo and behold this happens

I have the .nif version set to 20004, and the user versions are both 11.

I'll be honest, it's probably pretty obvious what the issue is but i am pretty bad at reading and understanding errors. I'm failry sure I'm using the most recent version of nifscripts.

[EDIT] I read 'tri' in there and was like "hmm, what if I triangulate this mesh?" (to those reading this and have a similar problem; try adding and applying the triangulate modifier before exporting) and now it's working. I have a new problem (which is the fact i can't get the texture to show up in nifskope) buut not really relevant to the title of this post. I dunno if I should risk spamming the forum a little and make it a seperate thing or???

I'll keep trying to figure it out

Edited by ArmsSamedi