Mods plugin automatically disable itself

SilverArtx

So I've been downloading mods into Fallout 4 and enjoying it but since I am putting a lot of mods lately but now the new mods I've been downloading and enabling it. It shows that it's enabled but the plugins doesn't I try to restart fallout 4, vortex, my computer, and even reinstall my vortex. It still automatically disable the plugins but the mods is enabled. Please help.

Hi,

Could you please try to launch the game and see if the plugins aren't actually active? What I am getting at is that this might be a UI issue, so the plugins might actually be active/enabled.

E.g. if you have plugins adding new stuff, could you try to see if that new stuff actually shows up ingame?

Hello,

I am actually having this exact same issue, I did already check in game, and the plugins aren't even showing up in the data files section and the mods do not show up in game either. From what I'm seeing this doesn't really seem like a UI issue, in my case at least.

Hello,

I am actually having this exact same issue, I did already check in game, and the plugins aren't even showing up in the data files section and the mods do not show up in game either. From what I'm seeing this doesn't really seem like a UI issue, in my case at least.

Could you try deploying your mods and/or reinstalling them?

I

Hello,

Could you try deploying your mods and/or reinstalling them?

I have actually done both of those already and still nothing works. I have even uninstalled all the mods and reinstalled them directly from their mod pages.

Nevermind I figured it out, it turns out this was caused because my version of LOOT wasn't updated to the latest version. Thank you very much to everyone for the responses anyway.

Nevermind I figured it out, it turns out this was caused because my version of LOOT wasn't updated to the latest version. Thank you very much to everyone for the responses anyway.

You shouldn't use LOOT together with Vortex, because LOOT is built into Vortex. At best, it is redundant, at worst it may cause issues.