Sacrosanct Won't Work

InfiniteEscuro

I have Better Vampires and Sacrosanct installed, the former gives no indication its failing to work in anyway, though a few seconds after I load in Sacrosanct keeps telling me my "PlayerVampireQuestScript.pex" and another like it related to DLC is modified or missing, and I looked in the Data/Scripts for it and I have no scripts relating to DLC or vampires; yet I have all the DLC installed, they all work fine, and I can be a Vampire no problem. Basically, do I need to reinstall Skyrim as a whole to get these scripts back or something?

No, the script files it is talking about are in one of your Data/*.bsa files. They're fine and you don't need to mess with that or reinstall anything.

The problem causing that message is that these two mods conflict - both of them are trying to overhaul the same files, but only one of them can actively do that. The one that fails to do so will have some missing features in the game. Sacrosanct is telling you that it is the loser here and will be missing some features. Check the compatibility notes on the mod pages for both Better Vampires and Sacrosanct for work arounds. It's been a while since I looked at them, but I think the Sacrosanct page basically said "use one or the other, not both" the last time I read it. On the other hand, Better Vampires had a patch, but I'm not sure if it is up to date with the latest version of Sacrosanct.