Mod that makes you able to scrap specific things in a settlement

Idde123

I want a mod that makes you able to scraps specific things in a settlement. Like all the cars, or all the tato's. I'm thinking a terminal or holotape or just a console command (not really that all-knowing about mod creating) that has a list of things to scrap. And if you select one of them every single let's say car. will be scrapped . I really think this mod would be a success, I would've done it myself but there's too much i'd had to learn. If there is anyone that doesn't want to make the mod but could tell me how to. I would've been very thankful aswell.

Edited by Idde123

• 2 weeks later...

Take a look at this one called AUTO LOOT https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27719 ,

this second one AutoLoot-Lootable Vault-Tec Containers and Wood Crates Patch , adds crates. These let you configure exactly what you want and the radius of the loot effect, which can be set quite large. This is all controlled from the pip-boy, giving you instant on/off and content control. There may be sections of the map you don't want to have that collect objects before you've made friends in an area. It's been a while since I've used it, not sure if this makes some factions hostile , may need to reset your carry weight. The effect travels with you.

• 4 weeks later...

You mean like:

* open console

* click item

* enter 'disable' (if it was the wrong one; enter 'enable')

Or more like 'Advanced Follower Tweaks' (AFT) which aside of ist Name, lets you scrap a complete Settlement.

I hope it is saver (not! approved) than the console command 'scrapall', havent tried that command for savety reasons, but I did use the mod's function ;; which i assume to call that command.. anyway… :p

hth

You mean like:

* open console

* click item

* enter 'disable' (if it was the wrong one; enter 'enable')

Or more like 'Advanced Follower Tweaks' (AFT) which aside of ist Name, lets you scrap a complete Settlement.

I hope it is saver (not! approved) than the console command 'scrapall', havent tried that command for savety reasons, but I did use the mod's function ;; which i assume to call that command.. anyway… :tongue:

hth

That's " AmazingFollowerTweaks " . I copied that off the page, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26976