• 95 posts

is it possible?

ARahimi

ARahimi

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

I second this question. We can achieve nude mods, is there a way we can atleast keep headgear on too during convos?

eccinaz

eccinaz

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I've been requesting this change from the developers for over 10 months with no response. Mods are pretty much my last hope. Is anyone up to the challenge?

scottyus1

scottyus1

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Been asking for this day one!..... never going to happen.. I also want the weapons to be shown too in cut scenes. 

Makacha

Makacha

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

This is probably never going to happen because -as far as I know- there's no global toggle that allow you to keep headgear or weapons equipped during cutscenes. There's an individual toggle in dialog files though, but:
a) it doesn't exist in every file and it can't seem to be added (I tried but it made the game freeze).
b) there would be more than 15000 files to identify, edit and test which is a considerable amount of tedious work for a single modder.

Edited by Makacha, 09 April 2020 - 01:00 AM.

Si13n7

Si13n7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

This is probably never going to happen because -as far as I know- there's no global toggle that allow you to keep headgear or weapons equipped during cutscenes. There's an individual toggle in dialog files though, but:
a) it doesn't exist in every file and it can't seem to be added (I tried but it made the game freeze).
b) there would be more than 15000 files to identify, edit and test which is a considerable amount of tedious work for a single modder.

Well, Poseidon's crown is visible in cutscenes after all. So I could imagine that all you have to do is figure out how to swap it with another helmet, hood, or crown. This wouldn't be the perfect solution, but better than nothing.

killzab

killzab

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Well, Poseidon's crown is visible in cutscenes after all. So I could imagine that all you have to do is figure out how to swap it with another helmet, hood, or crown. This wouldn't be the perfect solution, but better than nothing.

Does anyone know how we could do that ?

Lyre2r14

Lyre2r14

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

There is a cutscene headgear file in this mod https://www.nexusmod...ds/85?tab=files

Page loaded in: 0.987 seconds