Welcome to the Graveyard Keeper forums

3 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,290,840 posts
Welcome to the Graveyard Keeper forums on Nexus Mods.

We keep all discussion for new games to a single forum to make early discussion on the game easy to browse through and find. If the game becomes particularly popular on these forums then we will manually add more forum categories to help split up the various discussion topics a little bit more.

But for now, please chat about anything and everything related to Graveyard Keeper in these general discussion forums.

Please remember our Terms of Service when you're talking on these forums as we very actively moderate and enforce our rules here!

Shidokato

Shidokato

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I was wondering if anyone else is getting fed up with the donkey being stuck?

I have a few suggestions if anyone is up for the challenge coz i don't know how to mod.

1. carrot on a stick to lure the donkey into moving or even increasing its speed.

2. (for those of us really fed up with this bug) Whack a donkey

Meehandlebars

Meehandlebars

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

My stone and marble zombies keep creating blocks after the tables are full and most of them have been pushed above the ridge line, making the quarry area have extreme lag. Anyone know of a way to clear items on the ground? Perhaps this can be an addition to NotKeepersFriend or something?

1Joachim1

1Joachim1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Hi, i see this forum is quite dead (at the end the game is simple) but i might ask anyways. can someone please make a mod that makes zombie farm produce just enough seeds to keep going? i'm quite fed up since the pumpking gold farm ate >100 gold quality seeds already and the vineyard ate >30 gold quality seeds already. i may be the unluckiest guy on earth because something like this happens on all my playthroughs and i'm bored of reading that everyone "breaks even on seeds" but this is beyond painful. please someone make it... 

Reply to this topic

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.143 seconds