Vortex is running but it is not showing up as a window or responding to windows commands

CDLGaming

Hello, I am running Windows 10, 32 bit (I think, brand new to PC stuff and I'm not entirely sure how check that stuff.) I am running the latest version of Vortex (downloaded on 1/17/2019). I have over 220 mods downloaded, mostly for Skyrim SE, a few for Kotor 2, and about 50 for The Witcher 3.

I was trying to mod The Witcher 3 and was about to load into the game, so I went to hit the "x" button to close the program and accidentally hit the 'restore down'/'small window' button instead. Immediately after I hit the button the window completely disappeared. I have tried using hot key commands to maximize the window, but it is not responsive. It will also not respond to right clicking on the window in the taskbar. I have tried uninstalling and redowloading the application but it remains unresponsive. It still appears to be running and can be opened and closed without issue, and Windows Task Manager still recognizes that it's running, but I can't interact with the program at all aside from that. All other windowed apps run/minimize/maximize/etc. as normal.

As previously mentioned I am new and have limited experience with PC's so I don't know my specs off the top of my head.