• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Forestwolf17

Forestwolf17

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Am I mistaken or are really the only high heels mods available for Skyrim SE RaceMenuHH and linked to that Charming High Heels (UNP)? So no Mod that supports CBBE bodies atm? I find that hard to believe as Skyrim SE is now 2-3 years on the market :confused:

Jeir

Jeir

*Boops*

• Premium Member
  • 11,329 posts

RaceMenu HH and LazyTools supports all bodies. They're just a framework to raise the character so the feet don't sink into the ground.

If you're looking for actual shoes, then check the CBBE mod list; there are at least four high-heels-only mods, and many that have high heels (that require one of the previously mentioned high-heels frameworks.)

Forestwolf17

Forestwolf17

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Thank you for your feedback Jeir, but it seems that they only contain one individual type of shoe (I found: Myrtles, BabyDolls, AnkleBoots, Pumps and Jennes) and Charming High Heels, does at this time work only for UNP. So no variety there for the CBBE bodies at the moment right? Furthermore when I used AnkleBoots CBBE on a CBBE body (Yuriana - to be precise) ....uups her feet just disappeared... so no feet and no ankle boots... looks a little odd in-game to say the least :wink: Any idea what I may have done wrong here?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: high heels, cbbe, unp, clothing

Page loaded in: 1.126 seconds