2019 mod questions for new player

LycanValor1

Hello everybody! I am just now (yes, just now) playing Andromeda for the first time. I have installed several mods using Frosty and it works great so far. I still have some mod questions I can't find any answers to though, so I'm reaching out to see if any modders are still active here for this game...

1) I have heard rumors there is a mod that allows swapping of noses and eyebrows in character creator, however I can't find it (if it even exists). Why they attached eyebrows and noses to specific presets is beyond me. Even the "custom" option isn't really custom. But basically rumor is that the nose and brow pages would have an extra slider allowing selection. It would be great if this worked for mouths as well.

2) Another rumored mod is one that puts default Ryders as one of the presets so that their looks can be edited as custom characters.

3) Is there anyway to edit Cora's facial structure so that she looks less like someone who attacks Gamestop employees? From what I have read editing the mesh may be impossible, but if that's the case I would like to see a tutorial on headmorphing. So far I can only find Frosty tutorials on editing stats.

EDIT: 4) Is there any mod that adds more (better?) male Ryder hairstyles?

If anyone can light the way I would buy you lunch. Namaste!

Edited by LycanValor1