OpheliaNeoma

Just finding out about this project & I am so on board! I'm intrigued because of my absolute disappointment with the lack of true uniques in the Vanilla game, and the fact that I harbor the same beliefs that each named NPC should have their own unique weapon to begin with, and that it would add more depth to the encounters etc.

My one request, if I may throw one out here is that the guns using the HMAR & Hunting Rifle's animation sets as a base have a patch for Hitman's right handed HMAR & Hunting Rifle replacer/reanimations respectively. If this was the case, I think the project would be perfect if that was the case. Regardless, this looks really promising and I'm looking forward to more, and the eventual release!

My one request, if I may throw one out here is that the guns using the HMAR & Hunting Rifle's animation sets as a base have a patch for Hitman's right handed HMAR & Hunting Rifle replacer/reanimations respectively. If this was the case, I think the project would be perfect if that was the case. Regardless, this looks really promising and I'm looking forward to more, and the eventual release!

Hunting rifle and Handmade receivers I've made i'm intentionally making them ambidextrous for people who do or don't want to use animation mods. Two bolt handles on the bolt action don't make sense irl but it's the best way to do this so I don't need to make a bunch of alternate versions.

Great idea :) great work so far! I love the look of that last rifle!

Anyway, I've got an idea or two ^.^

...The leader of the forged needs a new weapon (I don't know his name) maybe a double flame thrower like the settlement traps would be cool

Oh and I know a bunch of people would love it -> a virtibird propeller sword, there's a boss at the crashed plane that it would probably suit :)

Maybe tinker Tom should have a weird looking handmade rifle ^.^ lots of lenses and scopes, lots of wires and bits.

And how about a weapon for Mamma Murphy? Haha

Edited by SandMouseAnarchy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...