Vortex Support added: X4: Foundations, Pathfinder: Kingmaker, Starsector, 7 Days to Die

BigBizkit

In response to post #67698841. #67722966, #67722991, #67766726 are all replies on the same post.

Tkohr wrote: Vortex is the greates ModManager of all time, im currently modding 4 games and never had any problems, thank you so much to provide us this mighty tool.
jsonger47 wrote: No MO2 is better Vortex puts files in game folders MO2 does not
jsonger47 wrote: sorry double post
Tkohr wrote: Makes no difference, Vortex works absolutly clean, you can install and uninstal without any problems or mess up your game, Profils working 100% and all the finetuning tools for overwriting, load orders and thousend things more makes Vortex easy to use, and a really great tool for ProModders.

then you have never used MO2 I never find left overs like I did with Vortex and I uninstall per videos
I had to go in Skyrim and manual delete files and folders.
plus vortex put folders in other parts of HD which I had to hunt down and delete now I have a clean drive again.
with MO2 would never have to do any of that.

so i installed vortex got it sorted to mod for skyrim se and fallout 4 but when i launch skyrim se on the manger it said failed to load master-/user list for skyrim se no idea what that means or what to do would like any help if that plan on playing skyrim again. thanks

I love Vortex... big improvement on the old mod manager.

I have one suggestion;

When I update a mod, I get a message saying there is a conflict with the previous version,

It would be useful if the (a) download date was stated when I hit "More info"

or (B) the version numbers were reinstated and clearly visible so I know which version to delete without guessing.

As it stands, it is a little confusing to me.

FNIS DOES NOT NEED THE CORE FILE AFTER ALL THE ADDONS.

FNIS core does not need to be automatically defaulted to after the XXL data.

Stop updating the Vortex so that FNIS Core has to be after FNIS_XXL. or FNIS ++++.

Anything that is not /fullstop/FNIS/fullstop/ does not need to be before FNIS. NOTHING.

Everytime I update Vortex it keeps doing this Rules says FNIS is before FNIS XXL and FNIS XXL is before FNIs. I delete the back track and it comes back the very next time i start the program.

Also, tell those idiots at Loot that at the end and After EVERYTHING ELSE are valid list position options. We shouldn't have to set a Mod category at the very end for the mods that MUST LOAD LAST, such as Amazing Follower Tweaks and Alternate Start - Live Another Life. If Any file loads after these two that doesn't patch a previous file, it screws the whole order.

Edited by shnurui