Ground Slam Effect When Hitting The Ground From A Long Fall

csernobil97

Hello everyone.

So I was playing my modded game,with Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim,and I decided to play as a Heavy Armor + One Handed character (I was always a sneaky and shady player myself,so this was my first time playing with Heavy Armor).
I got to the point,when I invested in the No Fall Damage When Wearing Heavy Armor Perk...I climbed up to the Throat of the World,and jumped down...
Well when I hit the ground,nothing happened (at least the perk worked :laugh: ). My character was just standing there,and I was like...meh.

So lets get to the point.
My idea is a mod that makes your character stagger a bit after hitting the ground,and taking damage from the fall (even without Ordinators no fall damage perk),and if the falling time is higher then a specific value,when your character hits the ground, he/she gets staggered + ground slam effect plays (the one when giants hit the ground with their clubs,so at least the efffect would be vanilla).
I have no idea if this mod is possible to make,because I almost know nothing about creating mods.

I thought this would be a good mod idea,and maybe someone whould get inspired by imagining a BADASS Character Jumping down a mountain,then he/she hits the ground,and there is dust everywhere...later the dust settles,and the bad guys are like :
-What was that?

Then the Dragonborn:

-Fus-Ro-Dah

If someone is reading this,let me know your opinion of my idea.

Thanks for the reply!

Well I was about to play a character with Blades Armor,and a Katana.
BUT this mod comes very close to what I was thinking about.
Except for the magical explosion effect,I would prefer a dusty kind of effect.

Today I got into the Creation Kit a bit,and I even found the effect I was looking for.
It is called crGiantSlamExplosion,and it is located in the SpecialEffect/Explosions section.

But I will take a look at this mod you linked,maybe I can learn something from it. Maybe it is using a script or something which is similar for what I am looking for.