I've been playing Skyrim since launch and have racked up a couple of thousand hours by now, with mods included.
Therefore I have a good idea of which mods I want to use already, but mostly just immersion and graphics mods. (Also any kind of alternate start mod, of course, will not be playing as dragonborn.)
I wasn't able to find any good thief-related mods for Special Edition, so I'd greatly appreciate any recommendations for any thief related mods out there.
To narrow it down a little more, I'm looking for:
- More difficult combat (I will mostly be playing as a pacifist, so having a challenge if I do get spotted is more immersive.)
- Some better looking thief/assassin armor is always nice
- Hideouts/player homes (which isn't just instantly available)
- Weapons (such as daggers, bows, etc.)
- Sneak overhauls/tweaks
- Stolen goods overhauls/tweaks (if they do exist, guards knowing EVERY stolen bit isn't very immersive)
- Prison/jail tweaks
I think that mostly narrows down the specifics of what I'm looking for, but I really appreciate any input on the matter regardless. If you know about any kind of immersion mod that would benefit a thief playthrough, more immersion is always better in my opinion.
Also, if you have any opinion on whether regular Skyrim would be more fitting for this (as there are literally tens of thousands more mods available there), I'd definitely like to hear it. I have both versions, so it doesn't matter too much. I think I specifically remember a mod that adds more hidden passages in the main cities and such, which would be really awesome as well, but if I remember correctly, it's only for the regular Skyrim edition.
Thanks a bunch in advance!