So, there's a few mods out there for Caesar's Legion in Fallout 4. and there's plenty of melee mods. However, there's one gripe i kinda have. I'm fine with the legionary armor that they've made, but, there's not any good Legate armor. Mobius made a good one, but it's OP as hell, and looks decent. Though the Power-Armor version doesn't look the best, though he was updating it, he stated that 2 years ago... So i doubt either of those are gonna get updates any time soon.
I was hoping for a bit more, more heavy and more variety with Legion armor. Even some that goes off into its own track and not a copy off of New Vegas. I was hoping maybe someone could make a mod where there's more Legionary armor, helmets, etc. that will be added, and look good. I know that there's a simple Legionary armor that adds it to the Raiders' to replace all their armor, and it looks amazing! Though it's only 2 sets of it, and there's only helmet variation with the normal Raiders. But the downside is that the armor's stats are weak, yet leather armor is better than a Legionaries' armor? which has pieces of Combat armor and metal on it?
I was looking for someone who could add those better stats in variation with all the armors. It would make my experience awesome, and i'm sure others would love to see this too.

Moar full-face helmets, or helmets that can add goggles and masks :D
More metal armor

Edited by cruxermine

If your biggest concern about the existing mods are the stats and/or availability of the armor, your best bet would be to contact the authors of the mod(s) in question and ask for permission to release your own mod with their assets. If they agree, you can keep the amazing-looking armor you like, then give it whatever stats you feel are appropriate. Modifying stats and adding armor is one of the more basic skills in the modding arsenal, with several tutorials available on both. With that in mind, it would be a good way to start learning how to mod on your own.

true, however having more armor variety was the most pointed out thing. there's not many good full-face helmets or plated armored that are well-made. So i'd still hope someone could make this, however, i'll most definitely keep that in mind! I'll have to try that out.