⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Download link for the NWN2GFF v1.2.2 editor.

webpage archived on the Wayback Machine (the download link for the GFF editor still works) > here

I have a modding question: I am trying to give Awakening Anora a different dress, but I can't seem to find her .UTC file. I am trying to use pyGFF editor to poke around and extract her .UTC file, then edit her .UTC file using the NVWNeditor. Thing is, I have no idea where it is stored. I tried designercreatures, designerfaces, designeritems folders in the core_ep1 main folder, yet nothing, nada. Most likely I am not looking in the right places, and I am being dumb, but I can't seem to find it, or any other .UTC file for any NPC in vanilla or Awakening.

What I was trying to do was give Awakening Anora her OC dress she uses in the Ferelden Pack mod (folder Anora dress), but I can't for the life of me figure out the location of her .UTC Awakening file.

Could you tell us newcomers to modding where exactly the location is?

Edited by vargadotrjulian

webpage archived on the Wayback Machine (the download link for the GFF editor still works) > here

I have a modding question: I am trying to give Awakening Anora a different dress, but I can't seem to find her .UTC file. I am trying to use pyGFF editor to poke around and extract her .UTC file, then edit her .UTC file using the NVWNeditor. Thing is, I have no idea where it is stored. I tried designercreatures, designerfaces, designeritems folders in the core_ep1 main folder, yet nothing, nada. Most likely I am not looking in the right places, and I am being dumb, but I can't seem to find it, or any other .UTC file for any NPC in vanilla or Awakening.

What I was trying to do was give Awakening Anora her OC dress she uses in the Ferelden Pack mod (folder Anora dress), but I can't for the life of me figure out the location of her .UTC Awakening file.

In an Origin-installed version of the game, the Awakening NPC designercreatures.erf is located in

[drive letter]:\Program Files\Origin Games\Dragon Age\addins\dao_prc_ep_1\module\data

I've no idea where it is for a Steam, GOG, or disc installed version of the game; sorry.

(edited because spelling. BAH!)

Edited by theskymoves

In an Origin-installed version of the game, the Awakening NPC designercreatures.erf is located in

[drive letter]:\Program Files\Origin Games\Dragon Age\addins\dao_prc_ep_1\module\data

I've no idea where it is for a Stream, GOG, or disc installed version of the game; sorry.

Bah! I am a dumb. Thanks again.

I've no idea where it is for a Stream, GOG, or disc installed version of the game; sorry.

Bah! I am a dumb. Thanks again.

No problem. It's not an obvious place to look.