Dwarven Armor

Jninja98

This mod is aimed at anyone with extensive knowledge of modding and a working Dragon Age toolset. I cannot, under any circumstance, get the Dragon Age toolset to work, otherwise I would do this myself, so now I turn to the modding community as a whole. I am looking for someone who can edit the visual appearance of the following items without altering the stats, item types, names, or descriptions.

Dwarven Helmet to match the Dwarven Heavy Helmet

Dwarven Heavy Armor to match the Dwarven Massive Armor

Dwarven Heavy Gloves to match the Dwarven Massive Armored Gloves

Dwarven Heavy Boots to match the Dwarven Massive Armored Boots

Legionnaire Scout Helm (Awakening DLC) to match the Legion of the Dead Helmet

Full Dwarven Helm (The Golems of Amgarrak DLC) to match the Dwarven Heavy Helmet

Dace Family Armor (The Golems of Amgarrak DLC) to match the Dwarven Massive Armor

The Crafthall's Wall (The Golems of Amgarrak DLC) to match the Dwarven Large Round Shield (Preferably with the heraldry still present)

If anyone is able/willing to make this mod for me, I would be very grateful. Thank you all for your time.

Files uploaded here, in the event that anyone else is interested in it.

Caveat and disclaimer: I didn't test anything myself (no game installed) but per Jninja98 it seems to be working okay. (Just unzip the archive and place the folder in the normal 'Documents' override.)

To answer your question balmz, my toolset simply refuses to function. I try to make a module, it tells me it cannot save the module. I try to edit an item, it tells me it can't duplicate the item I want to edit. I try to make a new item, it says the item cannot be saved. I have tried every fix under the sun. From reinstallation to updating the SSQL whatever that comes bundled with the program.