Remove "NOT VARRIC" requirement on all bows

Inquisition33

is it possible?

I hate Bianca, because it robs me the pleasure when I find a great bow and have no use for it because all scouts are annoying as hell (except Varric), and I prefer to play as a Mage, because I like 2 mages in my party, and I dislike them all too.

I assume the "not Varric" requirement is a bigger problem than just editing some stats, or isn't it?

So can we mod bows in order for Varric to use them instead of Bianca?

thanks

Edited by Inquisition33

Modding for Inquisition is, at best, an iffy proposition. I can not tell you the number of mods I've had to uninstall because there were problems somewhere along the line. The main problem is that there is not an official modding tool, such as the CK for Skyrim or the CS for Origins, which works with Inquisition.

Bianca is Varric's right arm. You can no more separate him from it than you could separate the shore from the sea. If you feel that Bianca isn't doing enough damage, then craft good add-ons -- arms, aiming modules and grips. Bianca is unique and very powerful if you upgrade her appropriately. "She does like it when Daddy gets her new fittings." :)