door snap points for sanctuary

Kregen

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there was a mod that added snap points to all the still standing houses in sanctuary doorways. I am aware of a few who do add snap points for the doors on the players home and/or the hammer house just across the road but not one that does that for the rest of the houses in sanctuary. preferably the rest of sanctuary would not be change only the snap point added as I have found a mod "Thylars Patched Up Sanctuary Blueprint" that is perfect in every other way to my needs except the doors. Thank you in advance for any replies I may recieve.

Edited by Kregen

They are pretty easy to place without the snap points. That is, if you are only tslking about the doorways leading to outside and not one for every room.

I placed doors on them all but haven't done a settlement build in a long time now. Can't remember if I had Place Everywhere installed but probably did.

Thx for the reply, I do that already interior doors as well but I'm lazy so if the snap points could be placed it would just simplify and speed up the process. If I knew how to I would do it myself, but I am a total f-up with the creation kit.