Voices for Machinimas

Deleted61068951User

Hello. I have been told to go here and ask for voice actors rather then in the main forum by some dude who searches for actors too.

As the title suggests. I want other people to voice my characters in my Oblivion Machinimas. Cause I'm tired of Text to Speech programs and want to add more personality to the characters. My biggest voice desire is to get female actors for such characters like Maerba La (Who is possibly Yauly's replacement). I announced that I wanted a voice for her in a image that I posted not long ago, which is still unanswered to this day. All I want is 1 or 2 actors to voice. I can't act and I'm sure there's some voice actors here which is capable of it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15CytQ3BsMFnJkcYt7gaIplBF7gPKjZc1 Here's a little video of an unfinished machinima with Maerba La. I don't want these voices really, I want real ones, and I won't accept fake ones. Those just doesn't fit in.

I lost a voice actor today. I where not cruel but discouraging. I had one chance for a fully voiced video and then it got blown away.

Maybe I shouldn't continue like this and just move on. But inside I just don't want to stop being a huge sinner doing crap like huge tited women. But I can possibly get out of it someday and just deactivate this account. Because if I can't make any more machinimas, then I can't stay here.