LuceoX30

I'm looking for anyone who is willing to take on a semi-amateur voice actor, I've recently bought a microphone from amazon and thought I could try my hand at the scene before starting some form of YouTube channel. I've had a year's worth of singing lessons and about six to seven months of voice acting classes and decided I could try my hand at the stuff while I have the chance.

I can play as a male Khajiit, Argonian, Nord, or Imperial, and maybe some orc, too... I don't have the greatest clue on how to offer my voice properly, but I promise you, I'll make sure not to disappoint you.

DISCLAIMERS:
I will only take the offer if you have already made more than one mod that has a custom voiced follower/NPC in it.
And I will need to be given until this (As of posting) weekend for the mic to arrive.
I'm also British.

Mic:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0719CHFLS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

We'll you are more than welcome to try out for our project the heroes of Skyrim Batman mod we still need Batman, robin and Batgirl

Send me Some scripts and I'll try my best! You'll have to excuse a delay though, I've been snowed in at college, today.