Skyrim Update

jiatao12

SSE and FO4 both had updates today but none of the game files were affected. More of Valve's campaign to knock out the DirectX common folders.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate update for Creation Club features. I bought season pass and will not give Bethesda a single penny more than that.

Due to time difference I like to play before the really fast guys from SKSE team are ready.

That's why I shut the Steam updates for Skyrim off.

Nothing is forcing you to pay for CC content. Game updates don't cost anything. You're just being stubborn for no good reason.

Nothing is forcing you to pay for CC content. Game updates don't cost anything. You're just being stubborn for no good reason.

I am stubborn when a company promised me an "all included" product and later change this to "optinal updates you may like and may pay again". In my opion this is not fair buisness model. It is my opion not law give by gods.

Pay Modders for their works is Ok. I did and will do.

I will not give a company a share of the money I meant to pay indenpent Modders. A company have new ideas about an old product? Relase a DLC (for a fee but included in season pass or what ever you call your "all included" product) Do not want? Do not sell an "all included" product!

Nobody force me to pay or use. But Steam is forcing me to an update and force the SKSE team and others (all Hail to them for doing this) to updates. I find a solution to play with my "all included" product whithout using forced updates. And I will not stop to inform others that there is a solution.

Just think about why there is an unofficail patch. Maybe Bethesda has no interest to solve long known issues? Obviously Bethesda has an interst to update Skyrim SE for payable content. Just maybe.

A discussion about this will be a religious one, I guess. That's why I will not answer to a non PM reply.