Looking for mod(s)

Jah92pizza

Hi,

I am playing warband and looking for a mod that DOES NOT make the game harder but changes the setting, items, troops, landscapce, etc. I like how hard it is by default I dont like harder enemies.

Example of a hard mod: Prophecy of Pendor frustrated me because the faction that is green has really crappy recruits when you have power houses like the heritics running around, I had like 20 merc bladesman, cav, archers yet the heritics still owned my guys. That kingdom is like the nords, best infantry in game but in the native game 10 high tier nords can easily stop a swadian knight, man at arms charge. The heritics are like in between the swadian kinghts and lords. I know the mod was made to be a challenge but why do people make mods like this, hard?? (you dont have to answer that question).

If you know of any mods that DOES NOT make the game harder then please post a link or tell me about it.

Thanks.

Edited by Jah92pizza

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

I can recommend Floris mod pack.It is completely rebuild warband (graphics, sounds, some game mechanics, new items etc.) mod.

I had install extended and it is good running on my six years old pc.Optimalization si really good.Just this mod need some time to practice with new battle animations. :)

I do not thing that is this mod harder than normal warband.I play with difficulty 105%.

I remember about bandits.They have boss now(not all,just one boss on type of bandits like sea riders, taiga bandits etc. and in late game they are relly strong but it is fun to fight with them or avoid them.)

Edited by Fl1nta