NPC Scene Manipulation

LegionnaireDex

Hello to all!

(I am quite new to this and would appreciate the help! If I am using the wrong words and phrases, please let me know!)

So what I am trying to do is stop certain scripted scenes from happening or playing when my character triggers them.

For example: Lets say I don't want the event of the companions battling the giant outside Whiterun to play, when I first arrive there,
or I don't want that attack happening in the Markath market when I first enter the city.

Lets say I want to stop/pause/end these. I want to manipulate when they happen, like I want the battle between the Companions and Giant to be after I've finished the main quest.
But basically any scripted scene (I believe that is what they are called) if I want only one of these scenes playing in Whiterun at a time (EX: 1st time I enter Whiterun I want to argument between the mercenary and his wife to play, and then when I leave Dragonsreach, I want the little girl bullying Lars Battle-Born scene to play) for immersion, to tackle one quest at a time, role playing and a few more reasons.

Would anybody be able to tell me how I can do this? Please!
I am aware of the StartScene console command, but cannot seem to force start them to happen!

Thank you for your time!

• 2 weeks later...