Games you always return to

uglydduck

All my friends who are into gaming have some games they sometimes like to replay.

I have my favorites too: Sims 3 and 4, Bejeweled, Dead Space, some FF games, Skyrim.

So I can make a conclusion that everyone has some games he/she won't leave. Am I wrong? Are there any games you always return to?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FF7 I play at least once a year. Ocarina of time/Majora's mask are both high on the list and usually played back to back. I also play Ninja Gaiden 2 and the first prototype game fairly frequently. I also really love Alien Isolation.

I'm also known to replay the Tiberium series once in a while (the first series I ever played).

There's also the original Deus Ex (the first game I ever modded) which itself is famous for its replay value. "Every time someone mentions Deus Ex, someone in the room will reinstall it".

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, Banished, Borderlands 1 and 2, Fallout New Vegas, Battlefield 3, Insurgency, Day of Infamy, Planetside 2, 007 Goldeneye (N64), Command and Conquer (1, Tiberium, Red Alert, and Red Alert 2), and the Age of Empires series

Fallout 2; Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic II: The Sith Lords; Planescape: Torment; The Witcher 1; Freelancer; Star Wars: Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast; Heroes of Might and Magic 3; Deus Ex; Thief: The Dark Project and Thief II: Metal Age; System Shock 2; Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines; Gothic 1&2; Sea Dogs; Civilization IV; Space Rangers

• 3 weeks later...