Games you always return to

uglydduck

Games I always return to?

probably Skyrim TES V, FO3, Borderlands, Tomb Raider Underworld (I know it's old), Bloodrayne, Dead Space, Splinter Cell BL, Killingfloor, Torchlight 2

Halo Reach (Didn't get bored playing it cuz it's still fun to play with my bro) and Bioshock. This games have a nice story :)

but I'm back playing FNV again with Mods. Used to play FO3 and FNV without Mods cuz I'm still young back then and I didn't even know that there are mods you can use in it hahaha :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft

Torchlight

Torchlight II

Grim Dawn

Borderlands 1 and 2 (and the Pre-sequel now and then).

Rebel Galaxy

Rebel Galaxy Outlaw.

Diablo II (I've played this at least a few hours a week since it came out)

Right now i'm 100 or so hours into Elder Scrolls online and can't get enough of it.

Edited by zidders

Games i always return or play on a regular basis with no thought of ever stopping are-

FALLOUT 4- 1,449 hours so far of game play.

DYING LIGHT- Its like jumping into a 1970's-80's zombie movie in every way.

INFLICTION- Silent Hills PT styled haunted house game which scares the crud out of me every time i play it just like the Unreal PT Demo for pc by Radius Gordello.

MORROWIND- been playing it since its 2002 release. Ages like fine wine of a Ken Rolston vintage.

OBLIVION- What i always thought the rpg and fps genre would become a lifelike melding of the two into one cohesive whole.

SKYRIM- It's like every fantasy story from the 1970's and earlier busting out of a Frank Frazetta / Simon Bisley painting.

CARMAGEDDON MAX PACK- There is just something about the original that all the later sequels always seem to miss.

COMPANY OF HEROES 1+2- Its like miniture tabletop wargaming come to life.

GRIM DAWN- gory visceral and full of detail.

Plenty of other games i can list but they are all more recent though quite a few are for life like BATTLETECH by HBS.

Edited by hellbishop

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

My return to games is a short list but i doubt it will change any time soon:

Skyrim - been in & out since it's original release

Oblivion - from it's release until it is completely part of Skyrim's Tamriel

Civilization IV - As our future brings changes, so too will it change

Nexus - With every new Bethesda game created and made playable here (would love to see them fall with the birth of Nexus Games Inc)

Many thanks to the mod authors and the members for their time, ideas, and testing

Everyone should have a favorite game world where they can control what's next

With games, mod authors, testers, players, and ideas, any games can be the way you want

The things you say you can't do are waiting to be learned. Take control of what you can do

• 2 weeks later...