Caucasian Vivienne Mod

Inquisition33

hi guys!

I just installed FrostyEditor & Frosty Modmanager,

and I tried making my first mod - change how Vivienne looks.

For starters I simply imported the textures and mesh from Leliana into actors/baseheads/Vivienne, overwriting the originals and saved the thing as a mod.

The mod-manager let me install it without problem, but I don't see ANY change on Vivienne at all.

Weird thing is: I can only start DAI directly, when I push the "launch" button in the Mod-Manager I get this error:

Access to the path 'cas.cat' is denied.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileInfo.Delete()
at Frosty.ModSupport.FrostyModExecutor.LIpuAHumuTpuhoM(String PHhFcIDdJnDMCWkFXjyxVSRf)
at Frosty.ModSupport.FrostyModExecutor.SJRjkfIsTOrFUTOfdrVFcAFloqvSaBptorFn(String UOpAAamqUwHCyhLNkfQJYXYwhlgmBNvGJoYIkbd)
at Frosty.ModSupport.FrostyModExecutor.<>c__DisplayClass25_0.<TUyxjeaURbVvnXKuniMdAiIYjMUMbPiw>b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Frosty.ModSupport.FrostyModExecutor.<TUyxjeaURbVvnXKuniMdAiIYjMUMbPiw>d__25.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at FrostyModManager.MainWindow.<TmqvxvegIJHeApBhWt>d__13.MoveNext()
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

So, can somebody help me out figuring out what's wrong?

Is my Mod-manager not configured correctly? (it points to the correct directory where DAI is installed)

Here's the mod I made, maybe you want to install it and see if it works for you...

If it works, I'll make something more proper than just replace her head with Lelianas...

https://www15.zippyshare.com/v/vP4DHRZk/file.html

thank you

Edited by Inquisition33