I would like to propose the idea of a mod for you. I'm wondering if you could make it or if you know someone who could make it?

The Dexterity Meter

The Dexterity meter is alongside the health, magic and stamina meters

The dexterity meter depletes with collision detection on objects and npcs.

When the meter reaches zero you either stumble or fall over depending on how quickly it was depleted.

For example if you run into a table or chair the Dexterity meter depletes significantly, but if you are moving slowly on collision, it depletes far less.

Concurrently the size of the object in relation to your speed also changes the dexterity meters rate of depletion. Larger/(heavier) objects either stop or stumble you immediately.

If you run into the larger object you fall in the direction of the angle (snooker/billiards) you have connected with the larger object or npc when the dexterity meter has depleted.

I think this could be a great addition to immersion.

The Gravity of Nirn mod is fantastic addition to realism in the game and I think this should be the default setting for "The ground" for the dexterity meter as a foundation for it.

I hope that even the idea of a dexterity meter within the Nexus will spawn at the very least an alternative similar mod.

P.S. I think a nice shortcut might be a crafted setting of the Unrelenting force/ragdoll mechanic? - alongside the recreation of something like the gravity of nirn for the x and z axis?

I hope this can become a reality within the Nexus soon. And for all action games?