[LE] Need help editing existing NPC appearance.

I am using Interesting NPCs and am trying to make the marriagable males more attractive through Creation Kit. I've tried looking things up but could never find my exact problem.

How do I edit them without all of them looking like discolored potatoes? I tried with only one NPC this time and this is what happened:

I loaded 3DNPC into Creation kit, edited Hagravi Gray-Wave to my liking, ctrl+f4 exported facegen data, saved a new active file, went back in game, and he had a gray face, no facial hair, no eyebrows, no warpaint, he basically looked exactly like he did before I edited him, only this time he was discolored with no warpaint.

How can I edit them without messing everyone up?

Edited by ChelseaLayne123

Did you follow step by step all instructions ?.

Did you apply the patch ?, patch must be place bellow "Interesting NPCs" esp.

I fear you may have missed something !.

There is a second way you can do this, the same way you make a standalone follower - npc, but with the difference that when you finish you are gonna have to replace (not rename) all face data-fecegen-meshes (eyebrows, lips, eyes, hair etc.. * this meshes-facegen has to have the same name of the npc you are trying to edit) from the npc you created to the intresting npc's folder.

It may sound complicated but after you have done your first standalone follower you will get it.

Links that will help you:

- MACFKit - Make a Custom Follower Kit

- Make A Follower Kit Complete Tutorial

- YouTube tutorial

Edited by maxarturo