Player character walks leaned forward(npc also)

nica4ever

So I started using Vortex, it is a bit confusing but I get the hang of it, I used NMM in the past, the issue is that after trying different body mods for my female character, I ended up with a strange walk animation that bothers me a lot. When my character walks and runs the body leans forward and the head is in front of the body creating like a small hump, the holy body has this " ( " shape to be more exact, it is not game breaking but for me is like really annoying, i want my character to have a straight back, but I cant figure out what is causing this issue, I removed the mod from vortex, reinstalled one that worked in the past, but now if I remove all body mods, I still wont get the vanilla body. I was using "BEWARE OF GIRL Type 3" then I tried some type 3M mod, in this mod I saw the " ( " shape, then i wanted to go back to T3 normal no " M ", and thats how i got where I am. Can anyone help me please ?(Fallout NV)

Edited by nica4ever

Just guessing, but my first suspect would be the skeleton you are using. Some "body replacers" include their own skeleton, while others require you to use a modified one with different "bone weighting". In both instances they are different than the vanilla one. (This is especially true for "B-n-B" mods.)

First, make sure you have toggled "ArchiveInvalidation (AI)" off-and-then-on again after installing or removing one of them so it recognizes that there are loose files (added by the mod) which have to be used in place of the vanilla files in the BSA files or are no longer there and the BSA files should be used instead. Please see the 'ArchiveInvalidation (by Manager)' section and also see the 'Checklist Item #15 & 16' entries in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide.

Please see the 'Issue - Body Replacer - Custom Body Types' entry under the 'Solutions to Graphics problems' section of the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" article. It has links to "compatibility skeletons".

-Dubious-

Thank you for the response. I tried archive invalidation it is not working, I activated it on the dashboard removed the mods, disabled and enabled AI, I still get the same skeleton, the same body type. I will try to install NMM and see if I can fix it there.

"ArchiveInvalidation" often uses different filenames for the "Pseudo-BSA" between managers. ONLY USE ONE METHOD of AI, especially if you have multiple mod managers installed. Otherwise they will conflict, as they use their own "arbitrarily chosen" names for the AI BSA files. (There is not a standardized name used among them all.) If it didn't work, then I would either go straight to "verify files" or installing a "compatibility skeleton".

-Dubious-

I made a clean reinstall of the game, I managed to get the vanilla body type back, but I couldn't get the skeleton back to normal, so I decided to reinstall the game, everything is fixed now, I will use only one mod manager form now. Thank you for the support !