• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

trollz4life

trollz4life

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
Thanks, I've never touched my load order but now i know how i can prevent a crash.

falique

falique

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
is there any FNVedit like software for skyrim?

(sorry for my bad english)

catnmaus

catnmaus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
This tutorial has helped me immensely! I didn't use BOSS because I was unaware of how it worked. After using it, wow, what a difference to the game :) I emailed this video to a friend of mine, and I hope he finds it just as useful.

I highly recommend this to anyone who is in the dark about how load orders and BOSS works, as well as for people who have added mods for a while. Thank you!

CAT

Playstationandatarimaster

Playstationandatarimaster

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
Dawnguard not comming out on any system exept xbox, just found out, they have no plans of ever releasing it on pc or ps3, im never buying another game from microbethesda. ever again. bethesda has decided to completely abandoned pc, i just broke my skyrim cd in half took it outside and burned it.

Pete Hines, the VP of PR and Marketing for Bethesda tweeted earlier today that they "have not announced Dawnguard for any other platform, nor given a timeline for any such news.

bluoshun8

bluoshun8

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
It would be nice to see a tutorial on how to remove certain mods and somehow leave the savegame intact, or maybe when you can't at all and must leave them as is not to bork the savegame.

I don't think some modders understand this. They give advice on how to remove stuff, but the error logging shows repetitive "missing" errors after a mod is removed, due to scripts missing.

I understand it's impossible to get rid of the old remnants from a savegame due to Beth's poor design, but I see conflicting info all over the place about how to remove mods because, frankly, scripts may still be saved in the game. So, I won't longer download mods.

I have the stuff I like and only download the non-scripted mods. Even then, I hesitate to make Swiss-cheese holes out of my savegame by removing non-scripted mods. It's really like wading through a jungle in order to improve my game. So, I'm done with the mods so I can finish the game in my improved world. It's beautiful right now. Kudos to modders who work hard to improve the game.

Biggz124

Biggz124

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
I'm pretty incensed about this.

just really annoyed about dawnguard right now.

Journeyman

• Account closed
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
As far as the Dawnguard vid goes...well, that was to be expected. I figure another two weeks to a month and we will hear news of a official release date. i would rather wait two more months and get a good working DLC than wait a week only to find out it crashes my game for some unknown reasons.

As the old sayings go "You get what you pay for" and "Slow and steady wins the race...or in this case Dawnguard..."

The second one was mine... :)

biovespa

biovespa

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts
is there any thing like the FNVedit for skyrim? i know there is away to tweak it to work with skyrim but how ? any 1? will make lot of peoples --- easy life...! take alook at this if any1 like to dig !:) http://bsnooch.com/f...php?topic=559.0

Edited by biovespa, 28 July 2012 - 01:34 PM.

wasp14

wasp14

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Edited by wasp14, 28 July 2012 - 01:54 PM.

Berserker2012

Berserker2012

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
I hope that the PC players' long-term expectation of Dawnguard will be thoroughly rewarded with an absolutely bug-free DLC (unlike poor XBoxers)!

Page loaded in: 1.033 seconds