Unable To Find TESO Auto/Manual

Mauslover

Issue: Regardless of whether or not I do a quick scan, "search game" scan, or manually navigate to the exact folder where The Elder Scrolls Online is installed, I am unable to find the application file.

I can open the same folder with Windows File Explorer and have no issues finding what I'm looking for.

Perhaps I only need to mark the specific folder it's in, I'm still new to Vortex.

All of my games are installed on my J: secondary HDD while Vortex is installed on my C: primary HDD if that makes a difference though i don't know why it would.

I have the Steam version of TESO and am on Windows 10.

Issue: Regardless of whether or not I do a quick scan, "search game" scan, or manually navigate to the exact folder where The Elder Scrolls Online is installed, I am unable to find the application file.

I can open the same folder with Windows File Explorer and have no issues finding what I'm looking for.

Perhaps I only need to mark the specific folder it's in, I'm still new to Vortex.

All of my games are installed on my J: secondary HDD while Vortex is installed on my C: primary HDD if that makes a difference though i don't know why it would.

I have the Steam version of TESO and am on Windows 10.

Honestly, for that particular game, you're better off using the ESOUI mod manager at esoui.com

Hold up, ESOUI has a mod manager??? Thanks for the info!!!! I actually use that site for all my mods for it to begin with.