Friendly HUD Script Errors

So I decided to get FriendlyHUD and so I got the unification patcher and script merger. installed the Unification to the Witcher 3 folder (just to be clear I mean /common/Witcher 3/ not the mod folder). I ran script merger for everything which was just AlwaysDLCExperience, FriendlyHUD, and ThoughtfullRoach.

Whenever I try to run the game it goes through the Red Engine startup which gives me these errors:

Error [modfriendlyhud]game\gui\hud\modules\hudmodulebase.ws(301): Unknown type 'Platform' for property 'platformType'.

Error [content0]game\gui\menus\menubase.ws(299): Unknown type 'Platform' for property 'platformType'.
Error [content0]game\gui\popups\popupbase.ws(99): Unknown type 'Platform' for property 'platformType'.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.
Then when I retry script compilation I get:
Error [modfriendlyhud]game\gui\hud\modules\hudmodulebase.ws(301): Unknown type 'Platform' for property 'platformType'.
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\menubase.ws(299): Unknown type 'Platform' for property 'platformType'.
Error [content0]game\gui\popups\popupbase.ws(99): Unknown type 'Platform' for property 'platformType'.
Does anyone know how to fix this, I've got no other mod conflicts and I'm using Vortex as my mod manager.