DAI mods wont load into game

NexOmnis

Saintdane1121, on 10 Jul 2016 - 03:29 AM, said:

Hey all,

Been scrounging through the forums and interwebs trying to find a solution and to no avail. So the problem is after I download Mod Manager, I set my .exe and my mod folder everything shows up fine on the Manager, I merge everything no errors get a task completed successfully, go into the game load a save and none of the mods I use work or are active. Currently I only use quicker looting and No wait time for the war table, but every time I load in and run to the war table to check, it still takes the normal time.

I have tried changing the patch number higher, deleting the patch folder repairing the game and re-merge the mods, I have tried doing a fresh install and merge the mods, plus numerous file swaps and other misc items trying to get this mod to work.

I don't feel it would be a conflicting mod issue as the two mods do not necessarily deal with each other, but I'm no expert.

Any help would be appreciated!

V/r,

~Doug

NexOmnis:

I am having this issue as well. i have tried many things (to no avail). none of my mods conflict. patch versions have been changed(12 -13). mods placed into 1 massive folder and 1 main with sub folders for each mod. reinstalled game... lost count how many times. used mod manager for both 32 & 64 bit, and from different websites/ versions. no additions or changes to folders or destinations. also checked to make sure video was set to Ultra. no matter what i do the mods just wont load into the game.

mod list:

DAI Community Patch

Blackwall - Trimmed Beard

BugsBeGone

BugsBeGonePatch

Cassandra_outfit__royal

ConversationCameraZoom

el_heraldpjs_HM

Hand of the Divine_Leliana Outfit Retexture_red

Inquisition's Ambassador

Iron Bull - Horns Up

Lionsong

More Banter

MRM_Cassandra

MRM_Harding

MRM_Josephine

MRM_Sera Anyone

No Dirt Buildup

ReducedFallDamage

Restored Cullen Dialogue

Solas - Fen'harel

Solas new casual outfit

TMMStartingArmours

war table no wait

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!! ~ Thank You.:)

If TeamViewer is needed please just ask

as of 2-6-2019 all mods, mod managers and game files are the current up to date freshly downloaded versions. DAI location: local disk D/ Program Files/ Dragon Age Inquisition. Mod Manager location: Desktop/ Game Edits/ Dragon Age Inquisition/ Version 1.0.0.8-693-1-0-0-8/ Tools /Mod Manager/ Main/ Mod Manager v1.0. Mod Folder Location: Desktop/ game edits/ Dragon Age Inquisition/ Mods. graphics are set to Ultra. all pathways are correct. patch version has been manually changed to 13. all computer software and drivers are up to date. folder "Patch_ModManagerMerge" did self create. all mods merged successfully into patch via mod manager with no errors of warnings. yet with all of this no mods will appear into the game its self. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG HERE??? I'm so mad at myself right now for not being able to figure this crap out!!

Short answer? Yes, you're not doing something correctly.

Longer answer: Start over. Follow the directions. Take things one step at a time. Check that the last step/mod worked before taking/installing the next one.

Also, no one is obligated to provide answers/assistance. This is a voluntary Community. If no one responded it may be because no one knows.

From the Nexus' Terms and Policies:

Do not "bump" forum threads or comments without any meaningful contribution.

• 2 weeks later...

You are not doing anything wrong, i got similar problem.

Been playing DAI for a lonmg time and modding was 1 minute job, but now nothing is working anymore.

Tried both Mod Manager & Frosty - different localizations, different mod set-up, re-install game, repair game, checking set-up files, trying to load just 1 mod from the start - nothing.

I am out of ideas.

well if we need to do a team viewer or something on this and see if 2 (or more) heads and set of eyes are better then one then please just me know. btw that is a 2 way offer, i could also see if i might be able to help as well.

• 11 months later...

Hi there!

I just started trying to mod DAI and I came across the same issue where the mod loader wouldn't list the mods.

Make sure the mods are listed as DAIMOD file types. I had some RAR and 7Z file type mods that were supposed to work with DAI mod suite but didn't show up in game or list in the mod loader.

If it's a RAR or 7Z file, make sure you have 7-zip installed so you can extract the DAIMOD file from it, then proceed to merge as normal and it should now list in the dai mod manager.

Hope this helps!