Levelling Issue Dragon Age Awakening

Mallerstang

Something is hard-capping the Awakening max level at the the base game cap of 25.

Without more information from you (such as responsive answers to the queries I posted above) there is no way to even begin to diagnose your issue.

Hi theskymoves,

sorry I haven't been more informative, it's because I don't really know the detail I'm afraid. I have accrued lots of mods and couldn't really disentangle everything very easily. Sorry again for what may have appeared to be impoliteness!

Many thanks for your time though.

I have discovered and installed the level 50 for awakening mod which raises the level cap, and then started a new game of awakening, and that is allowing my character and Mhairi to go beyond level 25 so far.

I have also been able to reinstall chain of orlais and the hsli light armor replacements mods which I had uninstalled, which is nice.

So far so good!

Thanks for your time.

M

Sorry, late to the discussion. (Been busy getting caught back up at work, now that I can actually go to work!)

DAO has a hard level cap of 25.

DAA raised the cap to 35.

The mod Level50 raised it to... 50 (as the name implies.)

There is a mod Level 99, but I've not tried it. (Seems rather pointless to me.)

Having played the entire game through in (internal) chronological order (except for "The DLC Which Must Not Be Named") over two-dozen times, with an average of 50-80 mods installed each time, I've never encountered this issue. So I suspect there's a mod to blame, but I have no idea which one.

Besides employing one of the above Level Cap raisers, or doing a 100% un-/re-install, (flushing your "\override" folder and any "addins.xml" files you have first) I don't know what else to suggest. :sad: