Revert or Save? When FNIS conflicts with itself?

ashpcatup

Sorry,

Target: C:\Users\Ray\AppData\Roaming\Vortex\skyrimse\mods\FNIS Behavior SE 7_6-3038-7-6-1582048023\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe.vortex_lnk

Start in: C:\Users\Ray\AppData\Roaming\Vortex\skyrimse\mods\FNIS Behavior SE 7_6-3038-7-6-1582048023\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Sorry,

Target: C:\Users\Ray\AppData\Roaming\Vortex\skyrimse\mods\FNIS Behavior SE 7_6-3038-7-6-1582048023\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe.vortex_lnk

Start in: C:\Users\Ray\AppData\Roaming\Vortex\skyrimse\mods\FNIS Behavior SE 7_6-3038-7-6-1582048023\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

In your SKYRIM GAME FOLDER

You keep showing me the path to the mod staging folder.

I'm expecting the Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim Special Edition\Data\ folder path to FNIS

Like this

D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISForUsers.exe

CC:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\FNIS Behavior SE 7.6\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

The GenerateFNISForUser.exe is not there, do I unzip it to this folder and link it from Vortex? Sorry, I am new to this, thanks for your patience

CC:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\FNIS Behavior SE 7.6\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

The GenerateFNISForUser.exe is not there, do I unzip it to this folder and link it from Vortex? Sorry, I am new to this, thanks for your patience

the .exe isn't there because you have "Show file extensions" turned off, it's a default windows setting.

Anyway...the problem is your path, the highlighted part shouldn't be there, it should just be this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

How did you install it? With Vortex?

Updated Target to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe It runs without errors, but when I load the game I got an error stating FNIS didn't start the first time, reloaded, and it seems to work.

THANK YOU,